Citrus Grilled Salmon Bowl
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Cuisine Solutions Grilled Salmon Breast, thawed|
|8||oz.||Cuisine Solutions Quinoa Blend|
|1½||fl. oz.||House vinaigrette|
|3||oz.||Roasted cherry tomatoes|
|1½||oz.||Braised kale mix|
|2||oz.||Chickpeas, drained, rinsed|
|1½||oz.||Roasted red peppers, seeded, cut in ¼" strips|
|2||ea.||Grilled lemon wedge|
|Water, As Needed|
|Olive oil, As Needed|
- Portion Scale
- Sizzle Platter
- Squeeze Bottle with Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Ladle
- Sauté Pan
- Lightly oil a sizzle platter and place salmon on it. Squeeze 1 wedge of grilled lemon juice over salmon.
- Place pile braised kale next to salmon, crush roasted tomatoes over pile of kale. Drizzle over all with olive oil. Place sizzle platter in oven, roast until heated thoroughly, 7 minutes.
- Place sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp. water and the quinoa. Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. When hot stir in house vinaigrette. Remove from heat and spoon into center of service bowl.
- Remove salmon and vegetables from oven. Place salmon on edge of quinoa, following curve of bowl.
- Plate as shown in photo piles of each item over quinoa.
- Kale with crushed roasted tomatoes
- Roasted red pepper.
- Top Salmon with remaining grilled lemon wedge, dollop of smoked yogurt, and garnish with chives, serve immediately.