Macaroni and Cheese, Large
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350 degrees F.
Ala Carte, IRD
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|4||oz.||Mac and cheese base|
|1||oz.||White cheddar cheese, shredded|
Preheat combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F
- Preheat sauté pan, add the mac & cheese base and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Add pasta directly from prep bag into the sauté pan, toss well to combine and continue to cook until thoroughly heated.
- Place the pasta mixture in the service ware and build from bottom to top:
- Shredded cheddar, evenly distributed
- Parmesan topping, evenly distributed
- Place in oven on sizzle platter and bake until parmesan crumb is golden brown, cheese sauce is bubbling, and macaroni is hot in the center, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on paper lined plate, as shown in photo, serve immediately.