Preheat combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F
- Preheat sauté pan, add the mac & cheese base and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Add pasta directly from prep bag into the sauté pan, toss well to combine and continue to cook until thoroughly heated.
- Place the pasta mixture in the service ware and build from bottom to top:
- Shredded cheddar, evenly distributed
- Parmesan topping, evenly distributed
- Place in oven on sizzle platter and bake until parmesan crumb is golden brown, cheese sauce is bubbling, and macaroni is hot in the center, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on paper lined plate, as shown in photo, serve immediately.