Chicken Pepperoni Carbonara
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
AVAILABILITY Ala Carte, IRD
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|4||oz.||Roasted garlic cream sauce|
|1||oz.||Cuisine Solutions Grilled Chicken Breast, cut crosswise into 1/4" strips|
|1½||oz.||Frozen peas, thawed|
|1||oz.||Parmesan, fresh, shaved|
|1||oz.||Pepperoni slices, cut in half|
|as needed||Olive oil|
|1||tsp.||Parsley, flat-leaf, rough chopped|
- Place the sauté pan over medium heat and add a small amount of olive oil. When the oil is hot place the pepperoni in the pan. Render pepperoni, stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, peas, roasted garlic cream sauce, and 1 fl. oz. of water to the pan with the pepperoni, toss to combine.
- Add pasta directly from prep bag into the sauté pan, toss well to combine and continue to cook until thoroughly heated, approximately 3 minutes. Add more water if necessary to keep a cream like consistency to the sauce.
- When all the ingredients are hot remove the pan from the heat, use the kitchen spoon to pile the pasta in the center of the service bowl as shown in photo.
- Garnish the pasta evenly over the top with the shaved parmesan, and the parsley. Serve immediately.