Double Oink Burger
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|2||oz.||Cuisine Solutions Pork Cushion, thawed, hand shredded|
|1||oz.||Whiskey-soy BBQ sauce|
|1||slice||Cheddar Cheese, Slice|
|1||each||5/6 Tomato slice, 3/16", 3" diam|
|1||leaf||Green leaf lettuce|
|2||each||Red onion slice, 3/16", 3" diameter|
|¼||oz.||French's Fried Onions|
|2||strips||Applewood Bacon, Cooked|
|Butter flavored oil, As Needed|
|Sea Salt, As Needed|
|Vegetable Oil, As Needed|
- Portion Scale
- Paper Towel Lined Sizzle Platter
- Metal Spatula
- Sauté Pan
- Squeeze Bottle w/ Special Sauce
- Grill: Preheated grill, medium/high.
- Season patty with salt and place on lightly oiled grill. Cook to desired temperature, flipping often to achieve grill marks and even cooking.
- Add shredded pork and whiskey soy BBQ sauce to sauté pan and gently heat over medium until hot.
- Place cheese slice on burger patty in final minute of grilling. Drain patty on paper towel lined sizzle platter.
- Build burger as shown:
- Heel of bun
- Burger patty
- Shredded port with BBQ sauce
- Fried onions
- Red onion
- Bacon strips (2)
- Chipotle mayo
- Crown of bun
- Place on craft paper lined wood board as shown in the photo, along with Guest’s chosen side.