|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||slice||Guest's Choice of Cheese|
|1||each||⅚ tomato slice, 3/16", 3" diam|
|1||leaf||Green leaf lettuce|
|2||each||Red onion slice, 3/16", 3" diam|
|Vegetable oil, As Needed|
|Sea salt, As Needed|
|Butter flavored oil, As Needed|
|Guest's Choice of Cheese|
|2||each||Optional: Applewood bacon, strips, rendered|
|¼||each||Optional: Avocado, Sliced|
|2||tbsp.||Optional: Sautéed Mixed Mushrooms|
- Paper Towel Lined Sizzle Platter
- Metal Spatula
- Squeeze Bottle w/Special Sauce
- Measuring Spoons
- GRILL: Preheated grill, medium/high.
- Season patty with salt. Place on a lightly oiled grill. Cook to desired temperature, flipping often to achieve grill marks and even cooking.
- Place cheese slice on the burger patty in the final minute of grilling. Drain the patty on a paper towel lined sizzle platter.
- Lightly butter inside of bun and griddle.
- Build burger as shown in the photo:
- Heel of bun
- Burger patty
- Cheese or any additional toppings ordered by Guest
- Red onion
- Special sauce
- Crown of bun
- Place on craft paper lined wood board as shown in the photo, along with Guest’s chosen side.