Crispy Chicken Sandwich
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Cuisine Solutions Grilled Chicken Breast, thawed|
|Fried chicken batter, As needed|
|Masa harina, As needed|
|Butter flavored oil. As needed|
|1||each||⅚ tomato slice, 3/16", 3" diam|
|1||leaf||Green leaf lettuce|
|2||each||Red onion slice, 3/16", 3" diameter|
- Portion Scale
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Pastry Bag w/Pimento Cheese
- FAT FRYER: Preheated deep fat fryer to 350°F
- Dust chicken breast with masa harina, shake off excess.
- Dip chicken breast in fried chicken batter, shake off excess.
- Dredge battered chicken breast in masa harina once more, and place chicken breast in deep fat fryer. Fry for 5 minutes, until coating is deep golden brown, cooked through, and chicken is hot. Drain.
- Lightly butter inside of bun and griddle.
- Build sandwich as shown in the photo:
- Heel of bun
- Pimento cheese
- Fried chicken breast
- Red onion
- Crown of bun
- Place on craft paper lined wood board as shown in the photo, along with Guest’s chosen side.