Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F with overturned sheet tray on a rack.
Wearing foodservice gloves.
- Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal, top with flatbread crust.
- Build flatbread as follows, sprinkling ingredients evenly over surface
- Parmesan cheese
- Fontina cheese
- ½ oz. red onion
- 2 fl. oz. whiskey soy bbq sauce spread evenly with flat side of spoodle
- Slide flatbread into oven onto overturned sheet tray. Bake 3 minutes.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven, sprinkle on smoked gouda, return flatbread to oven, bake 1 minute.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven and place on service peel.
- Top with arugula, scallions, ¼ oz. red onion, then drizzle 1 fl. oz. whiskey-soy bbq sauce over top. Serve immediately. Servers to cut according to diagram in front of guest with pizza cutter.