Chipotle BLT Flatbread
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F with overturned sheet tray on a rack.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Flatbread crust, thawed|
|2||fl. oz.||Chipotle red sauce|
|1||oz.||Fontina cheese, shredded|
|¾||oz.||Applewood bacon bits|
|Cornmeal, as needed|
|2||each||Cherry tomatoes, quartered|
|¾||oz.||Romaine lettuce, 1" chopped|
|1||tsp.||Chives, 1" batons|
|½||fl. oz.||Zesty ranch|
- Portion Scale
- Pizza Peel
- 2 oz. Spoodle
- Sheet Tray
- Pizza Cutter
- Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal, top with flatbread crust.
- Build flatbread as follows, sprinkling ingredients evenly over surface of the dough:
- 2 fl. oz. chipotle red sauce spread evenly with flat side of spoodle
- ½ oz. bacon bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Fontina cheese
- Slide flatbread into oven onto overturned sheet tray. Bake 3.5 minutes.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven and place on service peel.
- In mixing bowl toss romaine lettuce with zesty ranch to coat.
- Top flatbread with romaine, cherry tomatoes, remaining ¼ oz. bacon bits, and chives. Serve immediately. Servers to cut according to diagram in front of guest with pizza cutter.