Mushroom Kale Flatbread
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F with overturned sheet tray on a rack.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Flatbread Crust, Thawed|
|1||oz.||Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce|
|1||oz.||Fontina Cheese, Shredded|
|1½||oz.||Sautéed Mixed Mushrooms|
|1||oz.||Kale, stemmed, ¼" chiffonade|
|5||each||Fresno chilies, 1/16" slices|
|Cornmeal, As Needed|
|Olive Oil, As Needed|
|1||each||Egg, Fresh, Whole|
- Portion Scale
- Pizza Peel
- 1 oz. spoodle
- Sheet Tray
- Pizza Cutter
- Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal, top with flatbread crust.
- Build flatbread as follows, sprinkling ingredients evenly over surface:
- Roasted garlic cream sauce, spread evenly with flat side of spoodle
- Parmesan cheese
- Fontina cheese
- Sautéed mushrooms
- ½ the kale
- Fresno chilies
- Whole egg in center if ordered by guest
- Slide flatbread into oven onto overturned sheet tray. Bake 4 minutes.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven and place on service peel.
- Top with remaining kale and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately. Servers to cut according to diagram in front of guest with pizza cutter.