Carne Asada Flatbread
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F with overturned sheet tray on a rack.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Flatbread crust, thawed|
|2||oz.||Chipotle red sauce|
|1||oz.||Fontina cheese, shredded|
|½||oz.||Shishito peppers, ½" slices|
|Cuisine Solutions Beef Top Sirloin Cap, sliced ¼" x 3". As needed|
|Cornmeal, as needed|
|⅛||oz.||Cilantro, leaves only|
|5||each||Fresno chilies, 1/16" slices|
|¼||each||Avocado, ½" dice|
- Portion Scale
- Pizza Peel
- 2 oz. Spoodle
- Squeeze Bottle w/Chipotle Mayo
- Pizza Cutter
- Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal, top with flatbread crust.
- Build flatbread as follows, sprinkling ingredients evenly over surface:
- Chipotle red sauce, spread evenly with flat side of spoodle
- Parmesan cheese
- Fontina cheese
- Shishito peppers
- Beef slices
- Slide flatbread into oven onto overturned sheet tray. Bake 3.5 minutes.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven and place on service peel.
- Top with arugula, cilantro, avocado, fresno chilies, then drizzle chipotle mayo over top. Serve immediately. Servers to cut according to diagram in front of guest with pizza cutter.